She is Rawrr


Hii, I'm Bieya. Complicated girl. This is something that I called 'tempat luah perasaan'. Thanks

Lololove


Why am I hurting this much?

       It was never really my intention of falling into a situation which I know that I will be the one to suffer.. It just happen and I don't even know how.. I thought you will be the last one for me.. But you're not.. And I'm not the one your heart is missing.. Isn't? I wish you know what I felt right now..My heart miss you badly but my mouth just can't admit it.
         January, 28. The day your friend asked my number for you kan? Then orang suroh awak mintak sendiri. Tapi tak mintak mintak kan? Haih dia ni, suke cakap jea suke. Easy right? After few days, awak kne balik rumah sbap bla bla bla kan? Hey I'm waiting for your text. Then I remember that you don't even have my number kan? Haiyaaa gile. Then, buat muke tak malu asked your number dkat your friends. Luckily, bawak phone time tuh. Then, my first text for you, 'Hey :)'    
         February, 2. The day you asked me to be yours. It was my happier day ever. Do you know that I gave you my heart on that day? Hey, I still remember you sing to me "sofea jane" untill I slept. And that makes me love you more that I should. We spend so much time together kan? Ingat takk? And yes, ingat lagi first jumpe. Malu malu lah konon. Dudok bapak lah jaohh kan? Haha what the f. 
        March, 2. My birthday. Thanks dear. You know yg I tak suke cake then you buy Big Apple for me. Shit, kau letak donut tuh dkat muke aku kan? :/ Then you sing for me. Woahhhhh, I won't forget that day.. Thanks for everything.
        Day after day, month after month, we are so happy together. Untill November, 23. Yes, you and her. The day you break my heart into a pieces. And yet, I still love you. I'm sorry, I am not strong enough for this. You break my heart. I wish you know what I felt. I cry and wish you were there to wipe my tears. I wish all the best for you. I love you.

If you read this, believe me, it was not easy as you see. I'm happy for you :']

| Newer Post