Just one question; why?
Sometimes when something happen and it do hurt ourself or others, takkan ade yang faham diri kite. Sebap kite yang rase sakit dea, kite yang tahan perit dea, kite yang menangis sendiri. Kenape orang lain tak try faham kite? No I'm not being selfish but I do wish you to understand all this crap. I'm not hoping for all this shit happen lah. Yee aku pon tak perfect, manyak salah silap, cacat cela aku but I try to fix it!
I need you, I love you and I do miss you so much but I can't. Takot berulang lagi semue ni. Ape yang kau buat kali ni terlalu menyakitkan hati aku. So hard to be in this situation. I am the one who suffer more than you will know. Mmg mulot aku ckp benci tapi hati aku takde sape yang tahu weih.
But it's okay. Mybe sampai sini jea kite. This is so hard for me. Dah sepuluh bulan and now it break into pieces. I try my best to go far away from ya. And I hope you will be so happy without me my dear. You will always gonna be my love. Thanks and sorry for everything..
Sedih sangat bace text kau tadi tapi happy sebap kau dah ade smangat nak crik baru :')

