|
Graduation day
Graduasi dah lepas and SPM coming soon. Suck doh, Patotnye graduasi lepas SPM kan? That's what my mom said. Haihh just follow the flow lah. Next week SPM. I should struggle for it but I'm not. Bukan ape, cume manyak sangat mende nak piker weih. *Hish rase nak sepak adek aku sebelah ni. Memekak dari td. Hm btw, wish me luck for SPM. I'll try my best <3
p/s: Away to hostel :)
| Newer Post
I'm Just Me. No Others

Talk about yourself here. Put your profile/bio or others. Say random things ! XD
Exchange Links?

Friends | Friends | Friends | Friends |
Friends | Friends | Friends | Friends
Thank Youu

Templates: Jaja
Editor: Your Name and put your link
Graduation day
Graduasi dah lepas and SPM coming soon. Suck doh, Patotnye graduasi lepas SPM kan? That's what my mom said. Haihh just follow the flow lah. Next week SPM. I should struggle for it but I'm not. Bukan ape, cume manyak sangat mende nak piker weih. *Hish rase nak sepak adek aku sebelah ni. Memekak dari td. Hm btw, wish me luck for SPM. I'll try my best <3
p/s: Away to hostel :)
Older Post | Newer Post
|